Friday, October 23, 2020

Two decades with the Bidens

 




    The above video is humorous and arguably an accurate description of what the DNC is doing. Using the name recognition of Joe Biden to get their candidate past the populist President Trump. 


  Joe Biden needs our pity and mercy more than he needs our animosity and ridicule.    

Joe Biden is on his last legs. We will all be there someday if we live long enough. Joe is there now. 

I have a lot of reasons to hate this man. When I got into Delaware Politics in 2012, Joe dropped some "Deliveance" references due to my father Ned Beatty's role as Bobby in that film.

  His political machine destroyed the lives of three good men I know personally. Two had hung juries on baseless charges and were retried. One plead out to a lesser charge and ended his political career, another fought until his charges were dropped with prejuduce and is rebuilding his academic career. 

  The third man had his law license suspended, did six months for a first offense of marijuana posession and relaunched his career after a difficult comeback. His California license is still good, and he has been on a high profile case recently. Made at least one prime time television appearance. 

    Troubling allegations of lynchings in Delaware are muted by the Biden machine. Here are some incidents limited to the city of Dover. 
  https://troubleindover.blogspot.com/2019/03/suspected-lynchings-in-joe-bidens-home.html 
  This victim's brother is a friend and was my neighbor for years: 
  

   Delaware is so corrupt that new arrivals from New Jersey and New York are typically shocked at what they find in the small wonder. Not surprisingly, there is a media black out on negative stories in Delaware writ large. 

  I arrived in Delaware in August of 2001, and left March 10, 2020.  It was an intersting two decades. 

 For a time I had an afternoon drive show on Fox Affiliate WGMD, Rehoboth Beach. I'm not a conservative, but the audience loved me for the most part. Rush would talk about 'thugs' in Ferguson Mo .from noon until three and I would come on at three talk to people on the ground in Ferguson. 

  I did a simulcast with Brother Ellsworth Johnson Bey of Balitmore. My elder bought time on WOLB Sunday afternoons and we simulcast to the inner city audience in Baltimore and the largely conservative audience in Sussex County Delaware.  That show was well recieved. 

  When Ayo Kimathe made headlines getting fired from DHS I got an exclusive with him for a riveting two hour interview with call ins.  Again, Rush talked about the man, I talked to him. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs-employee-behind-website-promoting-race-war-on-paid-leave

   Eventually the Biden machine caught up with me and the station fired me without cause. The station was owned by a former CBS correspondent. 

  Your humble respondent paid a heavy price in terms of health and wealth for his activism. Barely made it out of Delaware with my few posessions in a U-haul and no money.  

  Still, I feel pity for Joe Biden. Dementia is no joke, he lost a young son to brain cancer. His surviving son is not a decent human by any account. He has done horrible things to many people and is arguably a virulent racist. 
   
   Today he's a sick old man being used by a machine he built to conquer one of the most powerful offices in the world and all the political plums that go with it.  With mercy even for my enemies I would wish him spending his sunset years at his beach house in Rehoboth with his grandchildren, family and friends. 

   What is being done to him is possibly elder abuse even if he signed up for it.  

Your blogger is not a religious or pious person, but believes in the redemption of man and God's mercy for those who seek it. 

  I sincerely hope that Joe finds that mercy, and peace.  

In a perfect world, this would occur after he loses his bid for our nation's highest office. Since we live in this world I have to trust in Providence and carry on.


  


  





2 comments:

  1. Wise, Spirit-led, words. I thank you for them.

    God Bless you!

    @DjbSatx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting. God bless you as well.

      Delete